2015年1月14日水曜日

winter vacation


December 23, I get up at seven o’clock and I washed my face. Then, I ate breakfast and I went to Shin-suizenzi station by train. Then, I walked 15 minute. Where did I go? I went to cake shop. I worked part time at cake shop one PM to nine thirty PM the day. I worked at cake shop. It was the busiest time in Christmas season. Other staffs came there at six thirty AM and they get home at 1 AM next day. When I heard this, I felt astonished. Next day is Christmas Eve. I get up at six o’clock and I ready to get going as rapidly as possible. Then, I went to my school library because I did my homework report as Japanese education. The day was a report’s due date. I wrote and wrote rapidly. Then, I went to part time by the walk at 12 o’clock. There were a lot of customers to buy their cakes. I hurry up and I put on uniform. Then, I worked for a long time. I was cut a lot of cakes. I was cut about more than one hundred cakes and I sold for customers. I was very tired but when I saw customer’s smile, I became happy. My friends come there in Christmas Eve. One is Kaho. She had reserved a chocolate cake and she came to get one. She came with her boyfriend. I was grad to saw them. Then, Keishi and Mr. Takeda came there too. They bought some cakes. Mr. Takeda said “It was delicious so much!” on the other day. At eight PM, the time of close the shop, Mr. Tokeshi came there too. He is thirty two years old and he had worked at Starbucks coffee News shop. He looks like Yutaka Takenouchi. Do you know Mr. Takenouchi? He is a famous actor. So Mr. Tokeshi has many fans. I had gone to lunch and dinner with him two times. We are friend so I feel happy to meet him. Then, I worked for an hours and got home. However the other staff made a lot of cakes so they get home about at 11AM. They are so great. I got home and I ate dinner and I took a bath. Then I slept earlier. Next day, December 25th is Christmas. Santa Claus never came to my home. I wanted to get Christmas present. I get up at seven o’clock and I was out of house at nine o’clock. I started to work at ten o’clock. The day was not so busy. In my free time, I went to Seven eleven and I bought lunch. Then I slept for half an hour. Before I get home, I get a lot of cakes by owner. I get Maroon cake, White chocolate’s cake and many cakes. I was hard to bring it by my home. I got home at nine o’clock and I ate dinner. My father baked big chicken. He cooked it every year. I am looking forward to this every year. It was delicious so much. Then, I drank wine and I ate cakes too. I feel happy. Next day, 26th is holiday. I get up at ten o’clock. I slept for long time. I made up my face and I changed wear, then I went downtown. I met my mother and we were shopping. My mother bought me room wear as Christmas present. I like gelato pique. It is room wear brand. It was cost about 10,000 yen. Thank you my mother. Then, we had lunch at WHITE MODE CAFÉ. It is near under street’s TSUTAYA. I ate chicken rice. My mother ate risotto. I ate mother’s too so my bottoms became so tight. Then I bought makeup kit. My mother came home so I met my friend’s Yuka. First, we went to Starbucks coffee in Shower Street. There was my favorite staff so I was excited. We talked many things. Yuka likes one boy. She had sent him to mail. She looks happy. Two hours later, we walked around downtown. We like to find handsome boys and cute girls. The day we did it too but there were not handsome boy. We were disappointed. At night, we want to ramen shop but this shop was holiday. So we went to Ninoni. Do you know there? We can eat dumpling in there. We had a good time. At ten o’clock, I got home by train and I took a bath and I slept. It was a very good day. Next day, I get up at nine o’clock. Then I went to downtown. It took place getting employed seminar. It began at 1 PM at Tsuruya. After it finished, I went shopping. There is my favorite shop in Ginza Street. The shop named La wizard du Lierre. There are a lot of cute clothes and there is kind shop staff. I bought a pants and a sweater. I was comfortable. I get up at eight o’clock and I ate dinner cooked my mother. These two days are very interesting. Next day to 31st, I worked cake shop every day. 31st is finished at six o’clock and the other staff take me to my home. However I forgot my I-phone this shop. At home, I watched Kohaku Utagassen with my parents. My mother cooked osechi. In January 1st, I get up at nine and my family ate osechi. We drank Otoso. Otoso is Japanese culture. I got Otoshidama from my parents. I was happy. Then we went to my grandparents’ house. This is near my home. I get otoshidama from grandparents and extended family members and my brother. We ate many dishes for long time. At night we got home by the walk. We were happy. January 2nd, I went to cake shop and I worked at ten to five. After I finished working, owner drove me to my home. The day was busy. Next day was a holiday. I met my friend. Her name is Arisa and she goes to fashion academy in Tokyo. She came back to Kumamoto so I met her. We went shopping. She bought clothes. She was very interesting. We went to windows café in under street. I ate bread and she drank café au lait. I was grad to meet her.
I almost spend cake shop but I can play with my kind people. I had a very good winter vacation.
1075/5525

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿