2015年1月27日火曜日

MR-2:Mission Impossible 1


I watched Mission Impossible. It was made in 1996 and there are four movies in the series. I have heard the title but I had never watched this movie. The major actor is Tom Cruise and he is a famous actor. I think you have heard the name on your life. He played the spy named Ethan Hunt. He belongs to Impossible Mission Force (IMF). When I heard it, it is different but I remembered ISIS. It is a timely topic. I going back to this movie, he had to catch a crook so he went to party that the crook come. However the crook was killed by someone yet. In addition, Ethan’s friend died too. Ethan could escape. There is a spy in IMF and he is suspected of being spy by Kittridge because only he survives. So he looked for real spy, then he went to CIA. Jim told him the spy is Kittridge but the real masterminds are Jim and two another people. Everyone and I knew this thing. He defeated them but he became dislike CIA so he took to the road. However in an airplane, he was told a new mission whici is to be continued later in this series.
 It was a great action movie. I don’t like action movies but I could enjoy watching it. I watched for a long time but the time seemed to pass by fast for me. I got a surprise because Ethan’s friend died earlier. Tom Cruise is so cool but Jean Reno looked to me like Doraemon. He appeared in the Japanese commercial as Doraemon. However in this movie, he is so cool. I enjoyed his fight scenes. Tom Cruise looked like Arnold Schwarzenegger when he rode the bike as he wore sunglasses. I like all sound trucks. All the music made me excited. If you have never seen, I recommend you watch this movie.
318/10179

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿