2015年1月25日日曜日

BR2-14:Marcel and The Mona Lisa

"Yes! Suddenly Michel's mouth is very dry."(P3)
At first I think this story is only Mona Liza painted by Da Vinci, but I mistook. Michel is a mouse and a detective. He lives in Paris and his friend Celine’s home is at a Louvre. Do you know Louvre? It is very famous art museum. There is Mona Liza’s picture in there. One day, he found that a man was stealing the Mona Liza. Michel jumped inside the thief’s bag. He trip with stealer for long long time. Then, he arrived at stealer’s house. He thought about how to bring back to Mona Liza’s picture. He torches his house and this time, he made an escape with the picture. He ran for a long time and he posted the picture in the police station’s letter box. Two days later, a newspaper was wrote “Italian Police find the Mona Liza.” He was smiling. This story made me excited. It is little long story but I could read all too soon. It was fantastic. If there is this animation, I want to watch it. Then, I want to Louvre art museum. I am going to remember this story and a brave mouse if I will go to Paris and the brave mouse. It was interesting book so I want you to read this too. That’s all.
216/9264


Rabley Stephen(1998)Marcel and The Mona Lisa,England

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿