2015年1月20日火曜日

 My family and relative



I am going to introduce about my family and relative. First, my mother’s name is Miki. She is maybe fifty-five years old and her birthday is April 5. She is an elementary school student and her major math. She has worked for thirty years. It is great things. She works at Minami-tamukae elementary school now and she teaches twice grade student classes. When I was a high school student, she taught me mathematics and other subject. She has a big voice and she has a beautiful voice. I respect her. She is good at cooking. She always cooking after came home to an employment location. She likes to read books but she has no time. She often watches Korean movies of dramas in her free time. She and I liked Toho-Shinki. Do you know it? It is Korean singers group. It was five members. Their names are Yunho, Changmin, Yuchun, Junsu and Jeajung. They are very gentle and handsome. Above all their singing voices are very good. However few years ago they were split. My mother and I have gone to their concert together. We collected a lot of DVD, CD and pictures of them. So we were sad very well. My mother teaches their being for me at first. I want to their five member’s concert with my mom someday. My father’s name is Tamotsu and he became sixty years old this year. He is an architect about for thirty years old. He is from Amakusa and he is from Kumamoto University. My mother is also from same university. He is a kind man. When I was a child, I often played with me. For example, we drew pictures. We played soccer game. We walk around near my house. I have many funny memories of him. The Kinder garden school which I went there every day, he built. I am proud of him. His mother had died before I was born. However it seemed to his mother is similar to me. Especially, her hand’s finger is similar to mine. I wanted to meet her. Next, I am going to introduce about my brothers. I have two older brothers. One is twenty eight years old and his name is Tetsuro. He is tallest of my family. He is from Waseda University. At that time he lives in Tokyo. He could not graduate while four years and he became five grades. However he is clever. When he took a Center Examination, he got a perfect score on mathematics. As a result, he was accepted to Waseda University. He is very good at math. My grandfather was high school teacher for a long long time and my mother has been elementary school’s arithmetic teacher for about thirty years so my brother learned from them since he was a child. He often says “I like to study because it doesn’t betray me.” I don’t like studying so I think what is great. He studied every day and he enjoyed it when he was a student. After he was graduated, he studied national exam in Kumamoto for a year. Then, he could become a public employee. He went to Tokyo again. I and my parents was little sad. He is seemed to like Tokyo better than Kumamoto. Because of there is Akihabara in there. Perhaps, he is otaku. I did not think that he gets marry but he married last year. His wife’s name is Maiko. She became my sister. I am happy because I have any sisters up until now. He and his wife lived together before they get marry. We did not know this thing. My mother was so surprised when she knew this. His wife is very kind and pretty women. She is little fat but she is cute. I like her. She is from Saitama and she is public employee too. She works at Saitama city government. This winter, they come back to Kumamoto. We drank every day and we talked many things. We had a good time. Then, I get them to Otoshidama. I was happy. I love my older brother. Next, I introduce about the other older brother. His name is Ryohei and he is twenty six years old. He is from Kumamoto Gakuen high school and Kumamoto Gakuen University. Also he majored English too. He was membered of Basketball team in elementary school and junior high school. When he was a high school, he joined Karate club. He is big and little fat. He doesn’t talk to me and my family a lot. He works at car shop for two years. He lives with our family. I want to he got marry earlier. Both of my brothers are kind. I love them. I was born at last and I only the girl so I was loved all of them. Then, I introduce about my grandparents. My father’s father died when I was ten years old. When I was child, I often went to hospital and get well him. I remember that I clasped his hand always. My mother’s father is eighty eight years old. His name is Komei. He was high school math teacher maybe about fifteen years. I really respect him. When I was a junior high school student, I learned math from him with my brother every weekend. There is a story that I could not forget. One day, there is a difficult question of math. He did too think but he could not solve a question. He gave up and he went to bed. So in his dream, he could solve the question. He woke up and quickly he does the question. It is miracle. Now, he is old. He has bad foot and ears. I love to talk with him and to clasp his hand very well. When I clasp his hand, I get power from him. My mother’s mother is maybe about eighty years old and her name is Masako. She is powerful and cheerful grandmother. I like her cooking dishes. When I go to her home, she cooks something to me. It is always delicious. She got married when she was twenty-one years old. It is younger than my years as of now. My grandpa and grandma are in good society. If I get marry, I want to be them. I want to go their home a lot. I hope they are of good cheer forever. I love them. My mother has an older sister and younger brother. Her sister’s name is Mami. The sisters get along well. She is small and so cute. When she was young, she is similar to Junko Sakurada. Do you know her? She was an Idol. She is teacher of piano. She is good at playing piano and to sing. Her husband’s name is Koji. He is a singer. I have gone to his concert. I was moved his voice so I want to go his concert one more time. They live in Saitama. Their children and my cousins are two people. One is Shintaro and the other is Yusuke. Shintaro is thirty years old and he got married two years ago. He has a daughter and she is one year old. I had met her at once. She was so small and very cute. I went to meet her now. Yusuke is twenty nine years old. He is a bank clerk in Tokyo. He often comes to Kumamoto. I am grad because I love him. He is kind. He doesn’t marry. His parents always say “Get marry quickly!” but he doesn’t think so. My mother’s younger brother’s name is Koichiro. He is so funny. When he was young, he was bullied child so my mother always helps him. My mother was strong likes boys. When he is forty years old, he married. He has good wife. Her name is Kiyomi. She is so kind for everybody. There are two children of them. One is Kyota. He is fifteen years old. When he was born, I was grad very well. At first they live in Kanagawa but since they change their address and lived in Kumamoto, I often played with him. I enjoyed so much. When he was a child, he is cutest of the entire world. Now, he goes to Kumamoto high school. He is genius. The other cousin’s name is Akimasa. He is twelve years old. He is good at playing soccer. He wants to be a soccer player. He is tallest of his friends. They are so cute and I think they are my younger brothers. They always call me Naomi-Onechan. They are clever and they want to go Kumamoto University and they always study harder. Kyota always said “I am going to go to Tokyo University.” I am looking forward to their future. That is all my family and relative. Thank you for reading.
1477/8457

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿