2015年1月18日日曜日

BR02-06: Little Witch Goes to School

“I TOLD you not to make any friends!”(P45)
Little witch was bored every day. She always plays with her cat and bat. She wants to school. She has an Aunt Nancy and Aunt Grouchy. They are scalawag. They did bad things but the little witch help him her trick. I have the image that witch is scalawag likes her aunts so It is interesting things. Then, she saw her cousin Dippy. She vandalize to leaves too. Little witch could not to play with them because she is kind. All in all, she wants to go to school but her mother did not allow this. I do not know why the mother had said NO. However next day, she could go to school thanks to bad. At the first, her teacher was surprise but she was polite. She made a lot of friends and she used many magic. One day, her mother noticed this. Mother witch got angry. She said you must not make any friends. I think it is sad to little witch. She is young so she wanted to play with her friends. But her mother provide against. If I was the witch, I think so too. It is good experience for her to go to school. It is wonderful story but it is little sad story too. I want to read this book for you.
227/6113
Deborah Hautzig(1998)Little Witch Goes to School,NY


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿