2015年1月28日水曜日

MR-5:Romeo and Juliet


I like Romeo and Juliet so much and it is such a famous movie in the world. One movie had Romeo performed by Leonard Whiting and Juliet was performed by Olivia Hussey. Recently, Leonardo Dicaprio and Clair Danes acted Romeo + Juliet. I watched the new one when I was a 1st year grade student in this school. I watched it in my English grammar class. It was good tempo and interesting. This time, I am going to introduce about this movie published in 1968. I had watched it when I was fifty years old but I watched it again this time. St first I am going to introduce this story. A long, long time ago, there were Capulet family and Montague family in Verona city. Both of them did not like each other. One day, Romeo went to the Capulet’s party secretly. Romeo fell in love with Juliet. They loved each other. They got married ceremony secretly but after this time, Romeo’ friend killed Juliet’s cousin. He was so angry and he killed her cousin. Then, Romeo got thrown out of Verona so he couldn’t meet Juliet forever. Juliet had a plan and she took medicine and she died at one point. Romeo heard this news, and he came to her place. He looked her, he got shocked. Then, he died of deadly poison. When Juliet got up, he died already, so she died too. It is so sad story. It is not happy end. When I watched the first time, I cried. But then, Olivia Hussy is so beautiful. I like her face so much. Her clothes were pretty too. However Romeo is stupid. He is too young so they couldn’t become happy. I think if he married her, he play around with another woman. However all the music is nice so I could enjoy it. If you have never seen the movie, please watch it.
318/10804

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿