2015年1月26日月曜日

MR1:Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark

This time, I watched Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. I will introduce about this story and give me review. I watched this movie about three years ago but I almost couldn’t remember story so I watched it again. The main character is Indiana Jones. He is an archaeologist but he has another face. In fact he is treasure hunter that searches and finds things in the world. One day, he went to find Ark that has the secret power with his curious girlfriend. They try to find Ark to get the jump on Nazi but they saw plenty of snakes and they were got caught by scary trips. The snakes make me sick.
They went to jungle in the South America, exciting market and secret bases of naval force. They were in for an adventure. Before long, Indiana Jones found Ark before the Nazis find it. However there is only sand. Nazis died but he got out of trouble. Then, he found real Ark. It is continues to next story. He looked at the terrifying power of the hidden treasure.

This director is Stephan Spielberg and he also directed E.T. Which are both are hit movies. It has an uplifting feeling. I was not ceased to be amazed. I raised my shoulders while I watching it. I think if you watch the movie, the time about one hundred twenty minutes just flies by. Also, Indiana Jones is handsome. He is a big hit with the girls. There is a love scene. Also, it is good with all the background music. It made me excited. It is such famous movie and people that all over the world have watched this. If you had never watched this series, you should watch it. My mother has watched it about four times. I want to watch the next story earlier. 
310/9574

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿