2015年1月16日金曜日

BR2-03: Mr. Putter and Tabby Bake the Cake


Mr.Putter also had to think of what he could give to his neighbor Mrs. Teaberry.(P10)


This book is series of I wrote two reviews. Putter is an old man and Tabby is an old cat. One day, Putter watched and dreamed. In his dream, he rode big sled as a boy and he dreamed of big snowmen. Tabby dreamed too. They were old so they have a lot of dream and they love wintertime. When Putter was young, he was looking forward to Christmas and he got a lot of Christmas present the day. He thinks he want to give his neighbor Mrs. Teaberry to something to present. Then, he bakes big and colorful cake in the form of Christmas tree. He ate with Mrs. Teaberry on Christmas Eve. I imagined that the old man baked cakes. He is so cute. I want to make him cakes for me. Two week ago, I baked a cake too. I made cheese cakes and I gave my parents and big brother. They were so grad. So I think I know his feeling. If you want to bake a cake, you should read this book. It is interesting book so I recommend to you.
186/5711

Rvlant,Cvnthia,(1998),Mr.Putter and Tabby bake the cake,NY,San Diego

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿