2015年1月24日土曜日

BR2-11:Small Pig


“Lovely, lovely,” he says, and then he goes to sleep. (P23)
First I read it, I became happy. I know this writer. Arnold Lobel wrote famous book "Frog and Toad are Friends". He always wrote chillaxing story. The story makes me happy. A farmer and his wife have a small pig. The small pig likes soft mud most of all. One day, the wife cleaned the pigpen and his favorite mud. The small pig is angry. My mother often cleans my room on her own, so I lost a lot of object. The small pig had same feeling as I feel. My room is dirty too. I like picture that the pig’s angry face. The picture is so cute. Then, the small pig runs away, and he looked forward to good mud and dirty place. However there is no comfortable place. He found the mud but it was cement. A little later, he became cannot move. Definitely, he could get out of trouble and he came home his home with farmer and his wife. The night, it was rain so there is new mud in his house. The small pig slept into mud. He was happy. I like this story the best of all books. The small pig is very cute. He is little stupid and he is little similar to me. I want you to read this book. It was interesting.
223/8680

Lobel Arnold(1957),Small Pig,New York

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿