2015年1月18日日曜日

BR2-08: Book week Goes With a BANG!

"But I think Cinderella is the loveliest."(P20)
What do you image that you hear Book Week? I thought that students read a lot of books in the school for a week. In this book, students make own books each other. One is drew pictures. Teachers read stories to the children. Also, the children teach stories for teachers. One day, the head teacher took a special guest in their school. He is Zak Pieman who is a famous picture book’s writer. The day, every student put special clothes and came to school. The special teacher showed students how to draw pictures. A girl named Cherry was in love with him and she had little confusion. Other students said “They are going to marry.” Sfter time, while children enjoying with Zak Pieman, the accidents happened out of the school. Track driver was bleed blood on his face. Student had panicky. However, the story had finished. The story has continued. I did not know so I was surprise. I want to read the continuation. When I was a child, I wanted to be a picture book writer. I was little girl who like draw pictures. I had written a book. It titled “Mr. Takai and Mr. Katai” They are two corporate employees and they went to Yayai. I wrote it when I was kindergarten school student but I remembering yet and my mother have it now. If I had met him when I was a child, Imight became a writer now. It is interesting book and I want to read next. Please you read it.
255/6530
Jeremy Strong(1988)Book week Goes With a BANG!,England

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿