2015年1月27日火曜日

MR-3:School of Rock


When I heard the title of School of Rock, I imagined Japanese radio. I didn’t know this movie. However, almost all my friends know this movie and they had watched it. I watched it too yesterday in library so I want to write this story and review.
The main character is Dewey. He is a little fat and has a sloppy character. I think he is similar to Hikomaro. Hikomaro is a food commentator but Dewey was a guitarist. His performance is too hard so he got the sack. He has no money so he became a false substitute teacher. He tried to teach rock music to his class students. He recruited members of the rock band and they tried to take part in contest. At first, the students were confused but they enjoyed it by little and little. All of the students joined the band. At that time, he was caught lying that he is not true teacher so he got thrown out of the school. However his students loved him so they took part in contest with Dewey. Their band called “School of Rock” could not win but they were happy. Dewey opened Rock School and his students started to go there.
This movie makes me happy and gives me power. Dewey is cheerful person. I think rock means “disobedience”. In this school, students stood up and they played music. It was fantastic. Their music has special power and it made me energetic. Also I laughed many times. Students’ voices are so beautiful so I want to listen more and even more. Then, I want to join this band. It seems so fun. I am going to watch this again with my family. My parents and brothers may laugh. It was interesting to me so I want you to watch this when you lack energy.
307/10486

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿