2015年1月28日水曜日

my vacation’s plan.


Next month, spring vacation will start. I am going to go to Tokyo. I want to meet a Mitsuki. She is my best friend and she lives in Tokyo. She is pretty girl. In the Last summer vacation, we went to Hakone, Enoshima and Tsukizi. We putted up at Hakone’s hotel. It was beautiful location. I ate white bait in Enoshima. It tastes was good. I want to go there once more time. Then, I ate fresh fish in Tsukizi. Tsukizi is a famous market. I always ate something. I was happy very well. This time, I want to delicious foods also. I disinterest in Tokyo Disney Land. I went there with her but I want not to go there. I don’t like a people jam. Then, my older brother and his wife lives there so I want to meet them too. Last time, we went to Odaiba. I had a good time. I have a lot of people that I want to meet, so I am going to go to Tokyo.
Then, I have to ready to job search. In addition, I have to study SPI. I want to study hard. These are my vacation’s plan.
197/12317

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿