2015年1月28日水曜日

My old friends


I introduce about Arisa. She is my old friend. I first met her when I was a third grade student of elementary school. We became same class. She is cheerful girl. We often played together and I often went her home. After we graduated from junior high school, she went to Luther high school and I went to Daiichi high school so we got separated. However we liked each other. After she graduated from high school, she went to Tokyo because she entered a design’s technical college. I felt sad. I often went to Tokyo. When I went there, I met her surely. I often put up at her house. She also sometimes comes back to Kumamoto. She loves Kumamoto. Recently, she got a job. She is going to became designer. It is great things so I respect her. If I married, I want to be made her my wedding dress. I am close to her mother too. Her mother is so cute. Few days ago, I met her in electric train so I presented a cake of whole. Arisa always make me happy. We laugh whenever we are together. I love her and her family.
Next, I introduce about Miyu. She is my old friend too. I first met her when I was a five grade student of elementary school. We became same class and seat next to her. She is too kind. We are stuff of children’s camp. When we ten years old, we first joined it. Then, since we were high school student, we have joined as stuff: we love this club so much. I take care of children. They are elementary school students or junior high school students who live in Kumamoto. They are so cute. I love the other stuff too. Miyu is busy so she could not come always. I want to meet her moreover. She always get bad boy. I always worry about her. I hope she get good boy as soon as possible. I like her very much. I want to lunch and talk with her.
These are my lovely friends. That all.
351/12120

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿