2015年1月24日土曜日

BR2-12:Corduroy's Hike


“Corduroy thought, I’m so glad you’ve got me, too.”
I introduce about Corduroy’s hike. Corduroy is a teddy bear. I will talk you to this story easily. Lisa is heroine and she willed go to a hike. She was ready to backpack. Then, Corduroy into the backpack. She got a surprise when she found it. Her friend’s Suzan, she understands Corduroy’s feeling. On the way to hike, Corduroy bounced of the backpack. Lisa came back to him but she set him on a branch. Through lots of things, he jumps in the river. He felt dizzy. Suzan lost him. However, someone found it. She hugged her wet bear. She was so glad. Corduroy thinks so too. When I read it, I remembered my childhood memory. When I was a junior high school student, I treasured teddy bear too. I took it wherever me goes. At last, I lost the teddy when I went to trip. I hoped he become has heart. Lisa and corduroy are good relationship. It is good story. Please read it.
174/8854



Inches Alison(2003),Corduroy's Hike,California

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿