2015年1月26日月曜日

BR2-15:It's Justin Time, Amber Brown

This is a girl named Amber Brown and her watchs story. It is long story so I took a long time to read it. I want to introduce easily about this story. She got the toy gorilla by her mother when her birthday two years ago. The next day was her birthday and she wanted a watch. She said please her present before her birthday but her mum and aunt shake their heads no. her friends Justin called her and he said shall we play with from now. However he never came. She borrowed a watch by her mother and she got going. They met and played ball. Next morning, she said happy birthday to Mr. Gorilla. I think she is so cute because she talked to soft toy. There were birthday party for her the day. Her mom brought birthday cake. Next, her parents gave her a present but it is pig alarm clock. She wanted a watch but it was not one. She felt disappointed. however, before she asked her father, he hands her a present. It was a watch that the most wonderful it in the world. Why did her father know she wanted it? Her friend, Justin taught her dad the thing. She is glad very much. She had a good birthday. Justin is a good boy. If I was Amber, I became in love with his. I wanted an old friend like him. I think her gorilla and her new watch is her treasures. I was presented a watch too by my mother when I became twenty years old. It is the most favorite of all I have. So I felt empathy for her. Please you read it.
287/9861 




Ross Tony(2001),It's Justin Time, Amber Brown, Los Angels

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿