2015年1月17日土曜日

BR2-05: Sam's New Flat

This central character is Sam. His mom and dad didn’t want to live together. First I read this sentence, I became sad very well. Sam and his mom live another room. He is miserable whenever he anything to do. If I was him, I feel think so too. When he went to park near his apartment, there is no one except for him in the park so he stayed alone. Then, his friend named Donut came there. He noticed that Sam is sad but Sam said “You wouldn't understand.” I think if I was Sam, I said wrong language. By the time Sam and Donut playing in the park, an old women came there. She was crying. She had lost her dog and she looked for the dog. Two boys look for the dog for old woman. Scrap! Scrap! They gave a shout. Finally, they found the dog. The old man was so glad. She gave them ice creams in return. She was feeling slightly better. I didn’t know whether Sam is a boy or a girl. This book is not so interesting and I little like this picture so I don’t recommend you to this. It is my review.
200/6086


Alexander Jenny(2001),Sam's New Flat,England

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿