2015年1月28日水曜日

MR-4:Rocky

Rocky is very famous movie. My 6th grade junior high school’s teacher likes Rocky so his nickname was Rocky Tsuda. He was similar to Rocky. His skin is shiny black and he has big muscles. He likes boxing too. When he took a picture, he always held a fighting pose. Also, Sylvester Stallone is famous actor so I knew this movie very well. This director is also Sylvester Stallone. I watched this movie when I was fifteen years old on TV. It was interesting so I have remembered all this time. So I am going to introduce this movie.

Rocky was a boxer and he was in love with Adrian. He is poor and he has a bad mouth, but he is so kind. He likes dogs, turtles and goldfish. He is rusticity so I like him. I have never forgotten his character since I watched this. Maybe, Mr. Tsuda is also the same as me. Before I watched this, I think this is only a boxing battle story but it was wrong. This is love story. Rocky practiced harder and fought for Adrian. She was not beautiful but he was so kind for her.Until the last, he fought with Apollo. He couldn’t win the battle. Rocky cried out Adrian’s name many times. Adrian also cried out his name.  They hugged strongly. Then, this story is to be continued later in this series. I think it is good story only because of rocky couldn’t win. If Rocky win, I was not moved that far. I like his character whose is awkward but try harder. My favorite scene is rocky drank raw eggs. I think someone try it likes Rocky. There are six movies in the series of Rocky. I want to watch all. Then, I watched the movie so I want to meet Mr. Tsuda. I want you to watch this movie.

312/11116

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿