2015年1月28日水曜日

My best male friends


I have some best male friends. I am going to introduce about them. When I was a high school student, I had no male friends because I went to girl’s high school. There was a man called Zakki. He was my friend’s boyfriend and he went to Shinwa high school. So I get became friendly. He has an interesting friend. His name is Ryo. We call him “July”. He has a funny face. I became friend to him. When I graduated high school, I met July’s friends. Their names are Mr. Moriuchi and Mr. Takano. Then, I became play with them. They are from Shinwa high school. When we first met, three of them graduated into unemployment. We went to Aso and we barbecued. Then, we often played card and we went shopping. Then, I met Mr.Moriuch’s friend. His name is Tomoro and we became friend. He was from Shinwa high school too and he goes to Kobe University. He sometimes came back to Kumamoto. They are so kind. Mr.Moriuchi and Mr. Takano always studied at Shintoshin Plaza so I went there. Now, Mr. Moriuchi goes to technical college in Kumamoto and he studies hard to become a male nurse. Mr. Takano went to Fukuoka and he studies very hard to pass a test. His father is a doctor. He wants to be a doctor too, so he studies very hard. Tomoro lives in Kobe alone and He always says “I want to come back to Kumamoto.” July is a public employment in Osaka. Two years ago, we met all of the time, but now we can’t met so I am sad. When the long vacation they often come back to Kumamoto. So we went to dinner or lunch. I love them and I think they are like an older brother to me. I can talk to them everything. This winter vacation, July and Mr.Takano came back here but I could not meet them. I wanted meet them. I want to get on together them all my life. I like them so much.
343/11769

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿