2015年1月18日日曜日

BR02-07: Down the Rushing River

"Did that really happen?"(P32)
When I read this book the first page, I remembered that Narunia country’s story. If you have watched this movie, I guess you feel fantastic. Boys and girls into the box and they pushed magic button, they arrived in the same green globe. However there is no one at there. They found a green door. They into this but anybody are there. A woman found a big turtle. The turtle help them all things. They listened his talking. They founded little raft and they used it. While the trip on raft, they met something to warn. For example, they fault waterfall, they met monster and raft was broken by monster. At last, the turtle take them to bottom the water. They found a door in the water. So they could get their world with safety. It is fantastic story so it is interesting. I want to experience like a story. Also I want to Narunia again. I recommend this book to you.
162/6275




Kaye Aumansky(2001)Down the Rushing River,England

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿