2014年7月21日月曜日

Myself introduction (2034)

I am forty-one years old. I live in Kumamoto with my family. I have husband whose name is Naoto. He is my old friend. I have known each other since I was born. Our mothers are best friends when they were students so our family went to trips, camping, and ceremonial dinners. He is forty-two years old and a gentleman.
Forty years ago, we married. And in the next year, my son was born. His name is Ryohei. We are very happy. At that, after three years, my daughter was born. Her name is Ayame. She is very cute. My son is an elementary school student and he practices soccer every day. He wants to be a soccer player. My daughter is a junior high school student. She is good at playing piano. She attends some piano contests. My husband is a fire brigade officer. He always go the work site very quickly. I am proud of him.
 Also, we have a dog and a cat. The dog’s name is Kuro. He is a big golden retriever and he is very kind. The cat’s name is Mii. She is very little and rudeness.
I had worked at Kumamoto Hotel Castle for about ten years. I worked at the front desk. I enjoyed it and I got paid well but I resigned from that work. Now, I am a full-time homemaker. I am good at cooking. I cook for my family every day. My family always said “Yummy!” so I became happy. When I was a student, I attended cooking class so I got to be good at cooking. Also I went to Yoga lessons once a week so I am healthy.

My parents live near my house so we often see them. They like my children very much. We go shopping and camping. I want to go everywhere more and more. I spend cheerful days of my life.

318/4634

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿