2014年7月28日月曜日

BR-13:Oliver & Amanda and the big snow

"Come on, Amanda. Let's make a sandwich." (P32)

I will introduce about this picture book. Do you remember the day when you saw heavy snow for the first time? Oliver and Amanda are children pigs. One day, it was snow day. They have seen snow for the first time. They put dress warm, a lot of sweaters, snowsuits, scarves, woolly hats and mittens. Outside, everything looked different background. They threw snowballs. I think we play with snowballs in snow day too. Their father helps them and they had made a pile of snow even taller than father. His father and mother were very kind. They have hot hart. Amanda and Oliver became like snow. Oliver was sitting on the snow pile making a hundred snowballs. When I was a junior high school student, I made a lot of snowballs and I threw each my friend in school’s ground. They made Snow Mountain and they digging a hole. Oliver made s flag out of his bat and stick. Then a snowball hit the flag. I have never made a Snow Mountain because it is never heavy snow in Kumamoto. I want to make it once a alive. In addition, Oliver went to zooming down the big hill on sled. Oliver said “Let’s make a sandwich. This mean is mother on the bottom, than Amanda, than me”. Amanda is the peanut butter and the others are the bread. This idea is so cute. Then, they build a snow pig. Every morning they looked out the windows at their snorp. It got smaller and smaller. I have experienced it when I was a child. I enjoy made a snowman but next day, it melt and it became smaller. I read this book, I feel happy. I remember my children’s memory of snowy day. I love this book and I hope you should read one. 
303/7125





 Van Leeuwen,Jean(1998):Oliver & Amanda and the big snow:NY,Puffin

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿