2014年7月21日月曜日

First episode of a foreign TV drama

Do you know “glee”? It is a very famous American music comedian drama. I love this one. There are five seasons and it is running on now. I want to tell you this story. There is a chorus club at McKinley high school in Ohio. This club’s name is the “glee club” but a teacher whose name is Sue Sylvester intends to close this club. Mr. Will Schuster is club’s adviser so he fights against her. This club is looked uncool every student so the members are tormented by at all any other students.
There is a member whose name is Finn. He belongs to the American football club and he is a quarterback so he is popular with many students but after he joined the glee club, he was tormented too. Another member in this club is Racheal Berry in this club. She is a leader and she is a mood maker. She loves Finn but he has a girlfriend. Finally, Finn and Rachel go out.
In this story, glee club sings a lot of songs about twelve. “Mr. Cellophane” is Chicago’s musical song. It is sung by Kurt. Kurt is gay and he has a beautiful voice. He is in love with Finn. “On my own” is another famous song. It is song from “Les Miserables”. Rachel sings this song.
At last, glee’s member sing “Don’t stop the believing”. This is a cheerful song so I like it very much. My favorite character is Santana. She belongs to the cheerleading club and the glee club. She has dark skin and she is good at dancing. I like her face. Then I like Mercedes. She is black skin too. She is similar to Naomi Watanabe. She is so fat. Her voice is so big and beautiful. She is very kind to all people. I like all the cast and when I watch this drama, I become happy. I recommend this drama to you.
324/5059

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿