2014年7月27日日曜日

BR-11:Three up a tree

"Will you tie my new shoes?" (P19)

Three big kids who spider, Sam and Lolly made a tree house. They were up the tree. Then, Lolly started to say an original story. It is a doll and a chicken’s story. They escape by a monster and they climbed a tree. But monsters know how to climb tree too. They cried. However, the monster said “Will you tie my new shoes?” The end was too sweet. This monster is very cute. Next, Spider started to say an original story. One day, a chicken caught the wrong the bus and she arrived in a bad part of town where foxes live. As soon as, a hungry fox came along. The foc is so bad. He said “I love chicken.” The chicken is clever so she deceived the fox. That story was not good, Lolly said. I think so too. It is interesting story. Next, Sam stated to talk an original story. This story attended the monster, fox, doll and chicken. Monster looked for ice cream with a doll and a chicken. After all, they all climbed up the tree. The monster could eat a lot of ice cream. “My story was better.” “No, mine was.” “No, mine.” They talked the same story again. It was endless. It story make me cheerful but the fox, I hate him. I recommend you to this book.
224/6721



Marshall James, (1994),Three up a tree,New York,Puffin

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿