2014年7月27日日曜日

BR-10:A dog named Sam

And Sam fetched enery newspaper from every porch on the block. (P13)


I introduce about this picture book “A dog named Sam”. The first story is “Fitch, Sam”. Sam loved fetch more than baking, chawing or digging holes in the ground. He had to fetch something and Noah and Molly praised him “Good dog, Sam!” however, one day Sam commit some mistake. His mother was angry. He was depressed. After all, he fetched Molly and Noah. Everyone became happy. I had a dog looks like Sam. My dog not alive but I became miss him. Second story is “Get out of the water, Sam”. Sam liked water. Whenever he saw water, he jumped in. When Sam followed Molly and Noah to the beach, he leaped into the water. Sam went fishing with father, he jumped into the lake. When mother took Sam to the park, he lay down in a fountain. Moreover, he was into bathtub. Final story is “Good night Sam”. When his family go to bed, Sam is awake. Sam is very noisy in every night. He is sing, bark and howl. Besides, Sam scratched at the doors many times. His family was angry very well. They could not sleep. In the morning, he lay down and closed his eyes. He had had a busy night. I think Sam is badly brought up. Sam gets beneath my skin. Sam is very noisy and if I have had this dog, I may get angry.
233/6497


 Boland Janice,(1998),A dog named Sam, New York,Puffin

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿