2014年7月26日土曜日

BR-09:Stories of monsters




I read "Stories of monsters".  First story is “The bed monster’s secret”.
Do you have any images of monster? Perhaps, we think monsters have ten eyes, or long slimy tentacles, or huge, sharp teeth, or all of these.
As soon as a man named Ben switched off the light and he went to bed, the monster woke with a snort. It was evening. He was scary so he could not sleep every night. One day, he built a monster trip and as soon as his monster trip had worked. Although, he listened a tiny voice and he saw smallest monster in the world. The monster is too small to scare anymore but he is not stupid! So Ben go to school with the monster and was helped this monster when he couldn’t answer the mathematics’ question. They were happy. When I read this picture book, I was happy too. The monster is very cute. If I find a small monster under the bed, I became friend with him and I take his up to my school. I recommend this book to you.
170/6264


Stories of Monsters (Young Reading (Series 1))

Sims Lesly, (2004),Stories of monsters,England,Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿