2014年7月28日月曜日

BR-15:Amanda Pig, school girl

Mother and Father hugged Amanda. (P9)

I introduce about the book that Amanda Pig, Schoolgirl. Amanda attended my book review before. It is “Oliver and Amanda and the big snow”. These girls are maybe same. She is similar to me because she is a girl. In the morning, she put on pretty dress. After she is all ready, she goes to school. She played school with her animals until the sun came up. This point is not similar to me because I still sleep this time. I get up after sun came up. At the bus stop, her parents hugged Amanda, and “Have fun, schoolgirl!” said father. I like this part. It is very cute. She is funny and cute girl. She likes lollipop. I like it too. I enjoyed reading this book. I recommend this book to you.

133/7477
Van Leeuwen,Jean.(1999).Amanda Pig, school girl.NY.Puffin

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿