2014年7月25日金曜日

BR-07:China


"Buddhists also believe in karma. Do good things, and good things will happen to you." (p26)

I think I came to be familiar with China to read this picture book. At first, China is one of the biggest country in the world. Do you know the thing? Besides, China is a country with a population of 1.3 billions. That is, both the population and the area are the biggest of the world. And Beijing is the capital city. I have never been to China so I want to go there to read this book. The reason why I want to go China is because living in China seems to be in good spirits. It really sounds fun! It is said that the busiest and biggest cities in China is Shanghai. According to picture of this book, I thought that it also sounds fun to go out around this city. On the other hands, I found some bad points. It is the number of people. I was really surprised at people living there and going out around Shanghai. what is more, a number of people uses bicycles to get from place to place. It may be difficult for people who begins to live for the first time there to be used to live. when it comes to their public holidays, Kite-flying is popular in China. I didn't know this word. It may be Chinese word I think. There are a lot of words I didn't know until I begin to read this book. But you know reading this book is absolutely good for me. Also the differences between Japan and China exists a lot. Each way to spend at New Year is different. But same things also exists. Being able to live in peace is same. That is, both Japan and China spends in peace without war. I think we should feel grateful for it. That's exactly the same thing.          322/5866




Pratt,Leonie(2008). China. London, England: Usborne

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿