2014年7月25日金曜日

BR-08:Giants

"Don't stop at the big, black rock. that's where the trolls live!" (P8)




I introduce about this book. There are a lot of giants for example there were naughty ones, wild ones, sad ones and kind ones. In this picture book, there are two stories of giants. I pick up one and I want to introduceJon and the green troll”. In this story, there are an old man and his son’s Jon. Jon went for a trip alone. For the first time, they are poor farmer so they went down to the sea to fish. Although, the old man became too older so he could not go to trip. The old man warmed to him when Jon went to trip but he didn’t remember her father’s warming. In his trip, he saw a giant green troll at last but this green troll was gentle. She looked after him. When he came home, green troll teach him fishing spot near the pointed rock. He went there then he could have a lot of fishes. Moreover when he go to the cave again, he found piles of treasure and gold. Jon and his father became happy forever. At the first time, I felt scary of him but this troll was very kind. This is hart warming story. If I trip alone, I want to see green troll and I want to find treasure box too. I recommend to you this book.
228/6094

Sims Lesley , (2002), Giants, Usborne, London


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿