2014年12月1日月曜日

My favorite instrument

My favorite musical instrument is the Piano. I had learned how to play the piano for 6 years old to 12 years old. My mother and my older brother can play the  piano too and they were good at playing. I learned by Ms. Tsujita. I went to her home and I learned from her once a week.  She was a very kind teacher. In winter, when I came to her room, she always warmed my hands. however I didn't practice well then. I always learned by my mother at home.  I always practiced Sonatine Album but it was difficult for me. I wanted to play the song that I know. For example, the song of Princess Mononoke. Now, I quote the lesson but I like to play the piano. I sometimes enjoy playing the piano.I never forget the days of learned by Ms. Tsujita. I don't know she remember me but I miss her so much. I like to play the piano.
163/2846

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿