2014年12月17日水曜日

My favorite school

My favorite school is Meiko Gi school near my house. I have gone there for 4 years. I went there when I was 14 years old to when I was 17 years old. When I was 14 years old. I studied there for my high school examination so I could go to Daiichi high school. i liked their teachers because they are so friendly. I always go there in holidays and I studied all time, when the time of lunchtime, I went to a convenience store with teachers and I bought lunch. I enjoyed the time, I like all teachers but especially I like Mrs. Tanaka, She is very beautiful and has a nice character. She teaches English. I enjoyed studying it. I also like the school's owner. I talked about many things. there are many students and I would make friends. I study with my friend so I could fight.

150/4029


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿