2014年12月5日金曜日

My favorite high school memory

I was a Daiichi high school student. When I second grade student, I went to school trip in Kyoto, Nara and Osaka in summer. First, I boarded an airplane and arrived in Osaka. I was excited.  I ate Chinese food at Chinese restaurant and I went to Nanba. I could watch the Yoshimoto New Comedy. It attended comedian named “Total Ten boss” It was so funny. Then, I arrived to Kyoto’s hotel by bus and I went to sightseen with my friends. I went to Kinkaku-ji, Ginkaku-ji and Kiyomizu-dera. Kinkaku-ji was very beautiful temple. The garden was beautiful too.  When I went to Kiyomizu-dera, I pulled an amative fortune paper. However, I pulled a fuenst card. I got a shock. Next day, I went to nara. I watched a big Buddha. It was very big so I was excited well. I saw a lot of Japanese deer. It was so cute. Then, I went back to Kumamoto. I wanted to stay more. This is my favorite high school memory.
169/3379

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿