2014年12月22日月曜日

My favorite Kohai

There is my favorite kohai. Her name is Nahomi. She is second grade student and we have same English major. First time, I knew her but I had never talked with her. One day I went to Sunmark café, she worked there. Next day, I met her in my school and I was talked from her. Then, she gave me a letter that written her phone number. We became friends. She is so beautiful but her atmosphere is so similar to me. Her character is good. In our first date, we went to grilled beef store in downtown.  She ate   lots of meets. Her stomach likes universe. Second date, we went to sweets buffet store. She ate lots of sweets too. I can spend a good time when I stay with her. When my birthday, she gave me a present and letter but when her birthday, I couldn’t send her a present. I want to send it earlier.
158/4187

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿