2014年12月1日月曜日

My favorite book

My favorite book is "Eternal Zero" do you know this? It became the movie last year. This is written by Naoki Hyakuta. This is the story about war. The leading character is the boy named Kyuzo Miyabe. He is a commando. Commando is absolutely die and a lot of people who same years old of me died this war. The story is the saddest of I have watched. I cried and cried during I read. This is nonfiction because they existed the past. I think never again the war. Yesterday, I rented the movie by TSUTAYA and I watched this movie. It attended Mr. Okada. I cried too.  I recommend you to read this book before watch the movie. I want to become study about Command. There is The Piece Memorial in Chiran, Kagoshima. I have been there when I was a child but I want to go there again.
150/2996

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿