2014年12月22日月曜日

My second place

I work part time at cake shop and drinking spot. Drinking spot is near my house. It name is “Mizuakari”. I began working there in August. I only work three or four times a month. The bite reader named Mayumi. She is very kind. The other people kind too. Almost stuffs are eighteen years old. They are young and they are so cute. The owner is my older brother’s friend. I sometimes help her. His name is Mr. Kazu. He is tall and interesting. He lives neighborhood. When I go there, I enjoy talking with their stuff. Cake shop far from my house, It takes forty minutes but I take only five minutes from my house. I usually work at six o’clock to ten o’clock. Then, I eat makanai and drink. It is always delicious. Yesterday, I ate fish and tomato curry. I like this place. I always became heartwarming.
150/ 4337

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿