2014年12月17日水曜日

My favorite chocolate

My favorite chocolate is Alfort. I ate everyday when I study, I like chocolate and I have eaten a lot of chocolate. When I junior high school student, I ate Alfort. When there was time, I felt excited because It is too delicious. Then, I always eat one, when I Was a child. I like white chocolate too but now. i like black chocolate. I want to eat more chocolate one but now, I discover a new delicious one, I recommend you to try alfort. I like chocolate cake too. I work part time at a cake shop so I often eat chocolate cake, It it so sweet, I like zahha torte too. Then, In my shop there are chocolate snacks. One is chocolate rusk. I sometimes eat this and I have cooked it too and I cooked chocolate pie. It so delicious. I want to eat more chocolate.

152/3878

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿