2014年11月27日木曜日

My comfortable room

My favorite room in my house is the living room. I have solitary house and living room is very large. I always stay there because there is my favorite sofa in there. The sofa is black. I have used it about four years. At night, I often sleep there. When I watch TV, I’m seated the sofa. When I eat something, I’m seated there. When I read books, I do there too. Then, there is a piano beside the sofa. I can play the piano. I have practiced since six years old. I love the piano and I have a lot of memories. Another, there is a kitchen in the living room. My mother always cooks breakfast and dinner. I like the time which I help her and cook together. Moreover, there is an air conditioner in the living room. I have not it in my room so the living room is the most comfortable room.
156/2683

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿