2014年11月27日木曜日

My favorite place

There are some favorite places. One is library in this school. I always stay there because I can do something there. To read books, to do my homework, to watch a movie and to sleep. I often stay alone. Especially, I like this third floor. It is very silent so I always sleep there. I like there so much. My second favorite place is Morricone. It is café at Oaks street in downtown. It was built last year and I often go there. It is good atmosphere and there are kind ballistae. Then, My third favorite place is living room in my house. I have own room but better than there. When I study, watch TV, eat dinner and I read books, I always in there. These are my three favorite places. When I’m in there, I feel relax. I usually leave alone and I like it. 
147/2468

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿