2014年11月27日木曜日

dear my friend


Dear Akane

Thank you for sending e-mail to me. I glad to you come to Japan this winter vacation. Where do you want to go anything else? I want to go sightseen in Tokyo with you. You have never been to Tokyo, Aren’t you? First, we are
going to go Tsukizi. It is a big market place and there are a lot of fresh fishes

. I know the most famous sushi shop. When I went there last year at first, I
ate big bowl of fishes. It costs 3,500 yen so very expensive but it is the most
delicious of all dishes. I think that you like it. Then, I want to go Enoshima.

Do you know Enoshima? Perhaps, it will be cold because there is sea around
the island. The most famous food is Shirasu. It’s a small fish. It is delicious

too. At night, we are going to stay hotel in Hakone. It is beautiful place. We
will go there by train. There are a lot of foods and good place. I want to
recommend you all things. If you have another idea, please tell me
anything. I’m looking forward to seeing you soon.


Sincerely, Naomi

199/2667

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿