2014年11月21日金曜日

My weekend

I went to Mt.Kinpo Sunday to Monday. I stayed overnight. I belong to camping club in Kumamoto. We take care of a lot of children through camping twice a year. One is in summer and the other is in winter. This time, we went there as preview only adult stuffs. At first, we went mountain climbing in the morning. I was little tired but a stuffs son who is four years old climbed too so I could do my best. When we arrived at the top, I noticed that I forgot my lunch box. I felt very sad but I was given lunch from a stuff. I was most grateful to him. After we went down a mountain, we cooked bread with bonfire. We ate it with chocolate sauce and honey. It was very delicious. At dinner, we ate hamburger steak. There is a greeting when we before eat. “If you want to live a long life like a crane and a tortoise, you do not swallow and you chew a lot. Itadakimasu.” We say always eating time. After dinner, we took a bath. There is a hot spring in Mt. Kinpo’s home. At night, we took staff meeting about an hour. After this time, we ate snack and drank. We had a good time. Next day, I get up at six thirty. I was so sleepy. Then we took radio exercise. It was cold. The Boy Scouts slept in the outside. It was unbelievable. In the afternoon, we practiced recreation. We have to teach games to children so we played a lot of games. We ate curry and rice with pork cutlet. When I go to Mt. Kinpo’s home, I always eat one. It is standard menu. After I came home, I slept quickly. I was very tired and I became muscular pain. I am looking forward to camping in December.
314/2175

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿