2014年11月18日火曜日

My favorite sweets

I work part time at cake shop because I like to eat cakes and puddings so much. I sell to customers third a week. I always work on Saturday and Monday. If we cannot sell some cakes, we can eat these cakes. I like all cakes but specially like Maroon cake. Until now, I have not liked to maroon taste, but I love my shop’s maroon cake’s taste. It is used expensive maroon cream. However now is in Autumn, so customers often buy maroon cakes so it is not left. I cannot eat it. In my shop, the most famous cake is crape. It is used a lot of fruits. For example, strawberry, kiwi and banana. It is delicious so much but I was too eating so I was little tired of it. My mother and grandmother like this cake very much. I like sweet so I enjoy working in cake shop every time.
154/1813

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿