2014年11月24日月曜日

My favorite brothers

I introduce you to my favorite brothers. I have two older brothers. One is twenty eight years old and the other is twenty six years old. The oldest brother married in this Summer. He lives in Tokyo with his wife because he is public employee at there. He graduated from Waseda University. I respect for him. He is kind and we often go shopping together whenever he came local home. His wife kind too. I had had no sister but I got an older sister. I am happy. The other brother lives my home together. He works car shop. He graduated from this Kumamoto Gakuen University and his major was English too. He likes to car and he rides a big car. Today, I saw his new car and I rode it. It was exiting. He is taciturn but so kind too. I love my brothers.
146/2321

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿