2013年5月26日日曜日

Twenty years later

Twenty years later I will thirty nine years old. I’ll work in a travel agency. So I am studying English now. I like traveling very much. When I go for a trip, I am always taken care of by the travel agency. Thanks to that, I can travel premeditatedly happy. Therefore I work in a travel agency, too and want to be helpful for the person. And I want to visit many countries. At the age of thirty-nine years old, I marry nice guy and have some cute children and want to bring up children while working. With my husband, I want to go for the class visit of the child. We want to become parent and child like best friends. And I want to filial devotion if I become an adult. I give parents many troubles. When I was young, I was physically weak. So I put parents under worry many times. My parents work and take out an expense for me to go to school. So in the future, I want to take parents to the trip. I want to repay its kindness so far as much as I take care of them. I hardly talk with two senior brothers now, but we want to became friendly. I want to play with each other’s families in the future. 220 words/1151

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿