2013年5月26日日曜日

My treasure


My treasure is my friend. Her name is Mitsuki Z. I call her by her last name but we are best friends. I met her when I was a Daiichi high school student because we were same class. I was always together with her. When we went to school trip in Kyoto, we got lost together. We are slow in walking that we lost sight of the members of the team. When we went to downtown, we would go to TSUTAYA but we went to Daiso instead. We are so similar and we are stupid. So when we are together, other friends worry about us.

After we graduated from Daiichi high school, she goes to Komazawa University now.

She wants to be an actress. She appeared on AC’s commercial and she can be seen in a young person’s magazine. She wants to take lessons every week in Tokyo. She is hanging out for her dream. I always stick by her. I am sad because after I graduated, I do not see her. I think I want to see her all the time. Last summer, I went to Tokyo about for a week. I got on the plane alone for the first time. I felt very scared. I stayed at her home and I had a very good time. We went to Tokyo Disney Sea. This spring, I went to Tokyo again but I was able to see her only the first day. We went to eat “yakiniku”. This summer, I will go to Tokyo to see her. I want to spend many times with her. I am looking forward to it. I love her. She is my treasure.


278 words/2016

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿