2013年5月26日日曜日

My hometown

I am from Kengun city. There is Higashi-ku. I take thirty minute Kengun to KGU by bus. Kengun is my favorite city. There is zoo. I have been there many times. For example, class trip in elementary school, with family etc. There are many animals. I like lion and white bear. Lion is very scary but he is kind and cool. White bear is the most popular animal in the zoo. Also, in the zoo, there are many flowers. Cosmos land is very beautiful. Kengun there are big shrine. People go there every New Year’s Holiday. When I was in a junior high school, I drew a shrine’s picture in a sketch festival. I got a first prize. Kengun shrine is very clean and big so it is appreciated by many local people. There are my recommend Ramen shop. It name is “Taketonbo”. I’m in love with there Miso Ramen. Last month, It was fire occurred but now, it has fixing up. I sometimes go there alone. I want to go to a new shop earlier. My older brother likes there too. In addition, There is local shopping area in Kengun. It named “Piakuresu Shoutengai”. There are food shop, book store, goods shop, tea shop, cloth shop. There are many shop. When I was a child, I went to “Yo-Ichi”. Yo-Ichi is small festival. It held every week. There are many favorite places in Kengun. Also, there are many good friends. So I like my hometown very much and I will like this place in the future. 269 words/ 1738

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿