2015年2月5日木曜日

MR-08:Die Hard 1

I watched Die Hard 1 yesterday morning. As it happens, I could watch “A Good Day to Die Hard” on TV yesterday night. I watched it too.
 I thought that Will Smith appeared on this movie but it did not. The leading actor is Bruce Willis. He is a famous actor so I had known him, but I had never watched his movies. I want to introduce about this story easily.
John the main character and Bruce Wills played him. He is a detective in New York. He was not lucky. He went to Los Angeles with his family, and they went to a party in Christmas Eve. However, the building was attacked by terrorists. The building’s boss was killed. John fought against terrorists. His wife became a hostage. Then, He intended to kill Carl, but Powell Police Sergeant helped him. Then, all terrorists died and John spent a happy Christmas with his family. I had a good time while I watched this. I had an image that Bruce Wills has a skin head, but in this movie, he has hair. So he looks so young.

Then, do you know who is doing terrorists’ leader’s Hans? He is Alan Rickman. He was appeared on Harry Potter and his character is Mr. Snape. It was exciting for me. He is baddie but such a nice character. He is little kind and interesting character. I stood out in my mind that a scene died. I want to watch this movie again this Christmas. Die Hard has more four movies. I watched only one so I want to watch all. I want to know when he has skin head. I like this action movie better than “The Terminator”. So I really recommend this movie for you. If you have never watched one, you should watch one.
303/12924

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿