2015年2月5日木曜日

BR-9:Pursuit of Happyness

I watched this movie when I was a high school student. I went to Movie Theater with my mother. I cried and cried while I watched this movie. The main characters were Will Smith and his real son. I like Will Smith very much so I watched it. His son was very little and so cute. I can’t forget this story. I am going to introduce this story.
Will Smith played a man named Chris. He lived with his wife and his son. He worked as a salesperson for medical supplies. If he could these medical supplies, they could live in affluence. However it was difficult for him. He could not. Then, they became poor. He tried to find a new job. His wife was apart from him. His son and he lived together. He couldn't pay rent money so they got kicked out of this house. He had no money. They slept in a comfort station. After his son slept, he cried. I also cried in this scene. He has a son, so he could not work full well. However his son is a treasure for him. His pursuit of happiness is his son. He studied very hard to pass a company test. The day of interview, he went to company that he put on dirty clothes, but he passed the interview. Then, he could medical supplies. He became happy with his son. This story is real story.

Money is the most important but he taught us more important things. His son is a good actor. I want to watch him another movies. I think that Will smith is a genius actor so he became a big star. I am looking forward to this. I want to watch this movie if you have never watched this. I was moved by this father and son’s story. 
306/13230

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿