2014年10月27日月曜日

My favorite foods

My favorite food is home cooking of my mother. My mother is good at cooking very well. She is working hard but she makes breakfast and dinner for my family every day. She makes dishes which the balance of nutrition was maintained so all my families are health and we have not suffered from big illness. I respect her. However I cook, I never cook like mothers tastes. And I cannot make quickly. I like homemade dishes which my mother makes but especially favorite dishes are miso soup and boil. These dishes are Japanese food and tastes are different from each home. My mother makes delicious miso soup every morning so I always have miso soup for breakfast whenever I am late for school. Someday, I want to cook very well like my mother. So I will help my mother every dinner time. If I have home in the future, I want to make my family happy by my dishes. These were my comfort foods.
167/1074

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿