2014年10月27日月曜日

My Brother

My older brother, Tetsuro is a very special person. He is twenty-eight years old. He went to the high school attached to KGU. He is a very clever and hard worker.  For example, when he took a Center Examination, he got a perfect score on mathematics. As a result, he was accepted to Waseda University. He is very good at math. My grandfather was high school teacher for a long long time and my mother has been elementary school’s arithmetic teacher for about thirty years so my brother learned from them since he was a child. He often says “I like to study because it doesn’t betray me.” I don’t like studying so I think what is great. He studied every day and he enjoyed it when he was a student. Now, he is public employee in Tokyo. For these reasons, I respect him and I am proud of him.
150/1288

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿