2014年6月16日月曜日

The best day of my life

I went to TVXQ’s concert in Fukuoka Marin Messe five years ago. The day is the best day of my life. I went there with my high school’s friend. TVXQ is Korean idol group. Their names are Yunho, Changmin, Yuchun, Jeajung and Junsu. There were five singers in this group and they were active in Japan. So they were good at speaking of Japanese.
I have many of their CDs, DVDs and photo books. I watched their DVDs many times with my mother. My mother loved them too. My mother and I belonged to their fan club so I could get tickets. I became so happy but my mother couldn’t go to the concert because she had to go work. That day, at first I bought many goods. I bought pictures, a paper fan, a sweat rag and T-shirt etc. I lined up a long time with my friend. It was very hot and tired. When the concert began, I was so excited. When I saw them, I cried. When we listened to a dancing song, we called out with a big voice. Their voices were very wonderful.

Yuchun played piano. I love him the best of all. He is good at playing piano. He was so cool. I became love him more and more. I thought I wanted to marry him. Yunho is leader of the group. He is good at dancing. His dance is so powerful and speedy. Junsu is the nicest singer. He told jokes many time. He is an entertainer. My mother loved him very much and we liked his voice. Jeajung’s singing voice was very sweet and his face was very beautiful. Changmin is so cute. He is youngest but he is tallest of all. My friend liked him especially so she was excited when he came near our place. I love them more and more. Now, TVXQ is disbanded. It was a very disappointing thing. So I could go their concert is my special memory. It was a dreamlike event for me. The day was the best of my life.

346/2723

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿