2014年6月16日月曜日

My hometown

I live in Kengun, Kumamoto. I have lived here since I was born. My favorite place is the Kengun local shopping street. When I was a child, I went to “Yoichi” every week. “Yoichi” is a small festival. There is a lot of foods shops, scooping goldfish, scooping yo-yo, and chipped ice shop in the street. I sometime went there with my family. There is Macdonalds shop near my house and there is an amusement park there. I played with my friends when I was a child.
 I am from Wakaba elementary school. It takes only five minute from my house on foot. There are a lot of greenery. There are ginkgo, zelkova and any other trees. I played tag in these trees but there are many insects. I got many ginkgo nuts and my father cooked them. I grew cucumbers, tomatos and many vegetables in my school. I grew up through living with nature. Then, I went to Higashino junior high school. There is a beautiful garden and many pound-raised carp in this school. I often spent time at little park near this school with my friends and we talked a long time.
My recommend noodle shop is “Taketonbo”. I like the pork bones noodle and I often go there alone. My older brother likes it too. Few months ago, this shop caught fire but was not damaged. I felt relieved. I think I will eat there noodles there forever.
Then, my next faorite spot is “Ezu-lake” and “Kumamoto city plants and zoological park”. “Ezu-lake” is a beautiful place. In the summer, I play in the water. Last month, I went to the zoological park with my friend. I like lions so I watched them for a long time. It was so cool. I often went there when I was a child. I went there with my family or my grandfather. I became miss my grandfather.

This is my hometown.
321/3044 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿